Stallings offers a wide variety of Commercial Insurance policies to fit your Business needs. Our Commercial polices offer coverage if:
- Your buildings, vehicles or business-related personal property are damaged and need to be repaired or replaced. Coverage can include lost income.
- Your business equipment breaks down, resulting in costs for repairs, lost business income and more.
- You’re held liable for injuries, property damage, a contractual dispute and more.
- Your business is victimized by theft, embezzlement and other crimes.
- Your tools, equipment, electronic equipment and other business property are damaged and must be replaced.
Why Do I Need Business Insurance?
Business insurance is an agreement between a business policy holder and an insurance company.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Business insurance covers a variety of protections.
Some businesses, because of the products and services they provide, face a higher level of risk for liability claims. That’s why our Commercial Umbrella Design Series Policy goes a step beyond general liability and auto policies to protect your company against potentially devastating claims, lawsuits and judgments.
How Can I Get Business Insurance?
If you are a business owner in Douglasville, Atlanta or anywhere throughout the state of Georgia, call one of our agents for an assessment and more details.